old chair ~ new plants

old chair ~ new plants

Mistress of the garden

Idaho, United States
I'm a girl. I have reddish hair and freckles. I'm likely a bit barmy, but I like myself that way :P I am a Virgo. I like to scheme, dream and make things. I love animals of all sorts. I was born under a skunk cabbage if my Grandmama is to be believed. I want to own a stone cottage in the deep woods with a small farm and a pond and lots of room to grow everything and play. I DIY, do you? My favorite colour is violet. I like dark Chocolate a lot. oh, sorry... Coffee? tea? ... More when I'm not so sleep deprived

Monday, January 21, 2008

First seeds of spring have arrived

My first seed order has arrived. I'm so happy =D going through all of my vegetables and herbs-to-be and planning where they will be planted is fun. I can't wait for my other little orders to arrive!
My poxy weed patch is going to become a real garden!

No comments: