old chair ~ new plants

old chair ~ new plants

Mistress of the garden

Idaho, United States
I'm a girl. I have reddish hair and freckles. I'm likely a bit barmy, but I like myself that way :P I am a Virgo. I like to scheme, dream and make things. I love animals of all sorts. I was born under a skunk cabbage if my Grandmama is to be believed. I want to own a stone cottage in the deep woods with a small farm and a pond and lots of room to grow everything and play. I DIY, do you? My favorite colour is violet. I like dark Chocolate a lot. oh, sorry... Coffee? tea? ... More when I'm not so sleep deprived

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter moon rise over snowy hills


Winter moon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi . . . is this you Annika?
I like the blog . . . hope you post some more.
Becky
via MJF